This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint…it goes like this:
What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder?
We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give
over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?
Here’s a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%
AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%
So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, it’s the Bullshit and Ass kissing that will put you over the top.
Recently Collies.com posted about how some individuals got together to award some other working individuals for simply getting up in the morning and getting to their place of employment.
In the normal world, the real world, people usually get rewarded for going above and beyond. Simply getting out of bed does not warrant an award.
Let’s take a look at the Benefits & Salary of those who (reasons unknown) got rewarded by Eli Cohens Vaad on the second night of Chanukah:
So not only do we tax payers have to pay our workers for the lossy job they are doing, for after all the fact of the matter is crime is up, we are rewarding them for not doing their jobs to the full extent. And even if they brought crime down that would still not warrant giving them any rewards, for after all that is their job (Crime prevention -which clearly they are NOT doing). Simply doing ones job he/she was hired to do is no reason for a reward. When there is absolutely no crime, then we talk about rewards.
One must conclude that rewards were not given for crime prevention but only to reward NYPD for being the Vaads agents in attacking Shomrim, time after time.
1. Who gives these people the rights to say “Community honors police”? This party and reward giving has nothing to do with the “community”. The “community” is getting mugged, robbed and assaulted on a daily basis. The “community” was not even invited?
2. Who paid for the plaques given out that night? was it taken out of community funds, funds that could have gone to needy families?
3. Is the COP/shmira mesira program officially part of the CHJCC? Is the CHJCC responsible for their actions? and for what is Wolosow and Ezagui being rewarded for exactly?
4. Why does Zaki Tamer always have his coat on (and/or sweater and/or scarf) by these events as if hes ready to get the hell out of there as soon as possible? Why does he have his hands folded at parties and meetings as if hes nervous? Why isn’t he giving out the rewards?
5. Where is this guy (the third person the community voted in to the Vaad) named Hackner?
We don’t see him by meetings, we don’t see him at events, he never seems to know what took place at Vaad meetings, what going on there?
Rabbi Cohen also praised COLLies for the responsible way in which it covers police-related stories on its website.
6. Is Eli Cohen talking about how COLLies covers up for the police? Is Cohen talking about how COLLies gets a salary from Chanina Sperlin to be their agent? Is Cohen talking about how COLLies helps the Mossrim by calling all Victims of crimes “liars”? Is Eli Cohen talking about how COLLies would do anything, even put the community at harms way just to screw CH.INFO?
7. Is the Vaad here to serve NYPD (which incidentally is also here to serve us) or the Jewish community. When one the first and last time the Vaad ever rewarded the many members of our community who actually go above and beyond to help others?
To fight those who help others we know very well they do with full force!
As WIS was writing the above, another vicious crime was taking place….